Friday 22 April 2011

A Productive Day At The Library

What better way to spend Good Friday than to relax with my first Wedding magazine (very exciting!), baking some fairy cakes and an apple crumble using some of my Grandad's home-grown apples, and to have a quick flick through the lovely books I got from the University's library yesterday.

I found some beautiful books on the French style, books specifically for cafe and coffee shop designs, and interior design as well as visual merchandising and retail design.

After a few hours of carefully selecting the information I wanted to photocopy, I decided to bring a couple of books home - 'The French Cafe' and 'Drawing for Interior Design', both of which have proven to be so helpful and inspiring. They'll both really help with my design ideas for Lou Lous Cafe.

I think I've fallen in love with the French country side and have become more inspired by small cafes and coffee shops than I ever thought possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment