Wednesday 20 April 2011

A Fashionable Fairy Tale

I just wanted to tell you about a wonderful book I received just yesterday from my lovely fiance for Easter.

As you may or may not know I have a thing for pretty books. Yes I do love a good romance or mystery novel but my most pleasurable reading experiences are when the book is full of pretty words and pictures!

For example, a book I will treasure forever is a book by Gisele Scanlon called 'The Goddess Experience - Custom Made for You'

My special Easter present is a very similar to book to The Goddess Experience in the way it is illustrated and focuses on fashion. It's title is 'Christian Lacroix and The Tale of Sleeping Beauty' and is exactly what it says on the cover! It's a memoir of Christian Lacroix's life and fashion accomplishments within the story of Sleeping Beauty. It is beautifully illustrated by Christian Lacroix himself and really puts the magic and fairy tale into fashion!




You can read more and purchase it here, I strongly recommend it if you too get very excited about pretty books!

No comments:

Post a Comment