Friday 15 April 2011

A New Year, A New Journey

Since starting up my twitter account (http://twitter.com/smileyemmarose) to gain some fashionable contacts, I decided to wipe away the cobwebs from my busiest blog and begin a new journey with you. I'm now on my last lap of my univeristy life with just a month to go until I hand in my final three projects. I'll tell you more about my final major project in my future blogs (which I promise will be soon). So in this new year, many things have changed since my last blog entry, both in my career aspirations and personal life. Last September I moved out of my parents home and into my own home with my then boyfriend, I say then because we are now engaged! And in the same way that i've grown up, faced responsibilties (bills and things eek!) and am now standing completely on my own two feet; I am growing up, and taking a real responsibilty for my future in fashion now. The career sector I have chosen is Visual Merchandising. A job I am completely and utterly inspired by, and my plan is to do anything in my power, make and take any oppurtunity I can to launch myself into this highly creative and exciting career. ....and so I continue on my very fashionable journey, taking a different direction but walking with more strength and confidence than ever. Will you join me on my adventure?

No comments:

Post a Comment