Saturday 16 April 2011

An Exciting Day

How beautiful it is outside for such an exciting day.

Today I'm meeting up with my mum and we are both going to Lou Lou's Cafe ( http://www.loulouscafe.co.uk/ ) in Sadlergate, Derby to meet with the manager to talk abut plans for window dressing their beautiful cafe.


This is potentially my first real taste of window dressing and visual merchandising, and i'm really looking forward to it. This actually came about through Twitter so it proves that it is definitely worth tweeting away to local people and businesses!

I'm really lucky to have been considered or this opportunity as Lou Lou's Cafe is somewhere I know I am going to love, it is completely my style - high end, vintage, quaint and chic, and it also sells tea, coffee, cakes and other delicious food.

I'll let you know how our meeting goes!

Once I get home my plans are to go over my trouser pocket pattern and re-shape and to then cut out my fabric ready to begin sewing my final pair of trousers ready for my photoshoot in just over a week. Today is going to be a sunny, exciting, happy and busy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment