Saturday 16 April 2011

Meeting Follow Up...

After a very successful meeting, it looks like I have found myself the most perfect work experience, leading into a wonderfully creative and exciting permanent job! I'm being hired for paid experience on the current re-decorating and re-visualisation of Lou Lous Cafe to work alongside an experienced window dresser and gain some valuable experience. If all goes well, which I'm very confident it will, I'll be taken on as the permanent window dresser for the Cafe because the experienced window dresser will only be working with Lou Lou's for a certain amount of time. It will then potentially be my job to keep the window displays and internal decor/design up to date and new throughout the year. The meeting couldn't have gone better, I have a very exciting future ahead of me, and it is even better that it's with a company that is so up my street! My next job is, after some communication with the window dresser, to generate a range of ideas and mood/theme boards to show them at our next meeting on the 21st of May. Today is a super Saturday, now to begin cutting out my trouser fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment