Tuesday 19 April 2011

Pre-Photo Shoot Fitting

With the sun shining and not a single cloud in the sky I woke up really happy after finishing my final garment ready for the photo shoot the previous day.


I travelled to my lovely friend and model's house today with my outfits all folded and ready to be tried on. Nervously, I arrived hoping and praying that my trousers and shorts would fit as I really thought I'd made them too small. Every time I looked at them the waist seemed to get smaller and smaller!


Thankfully the trousers, shorts and tops all fit absolutely perfectly! The only problem was the shirt dress I've made - I hadn't added enough shape at the hips and it could only be fastened so far down. This is a small problem but I have a solution for the photo shoot - I'm going to have the model wear the shorts undernieth and even though the shirt doesn't fasten all the way down, with some clever camera angles and model positions such as sitting down etc. the problem will be solved!


I have all the accessories and clothes now sorted. On Thursday i'm meeting with my first year student assistant to discuss hair/make up plans and gather any other things needed such as hair spray, bobbles and clips.


Now all I need to do is round up some image inspirations and I'm all set for Monday's shoot on a beautiful farm in the village I grew up in.

No comments:

Post a Comment